Enjoy the comfortable protection of Sealskinz® gloves with additional waterproof protection over your wrists with Ultra Grip Gauntlet Waterproof Gloves. Giving you the proven protection of Sealskinz Ultra Grip gloves, with the added protection of a Gauntlet cuff for when the going gets tougher. Designed to keep your hands dry and comfortable through any activity and weather, these windproof, waterproof, and breathable gloves are designed to fit snugly while providing superior protection from the elements. One of Sealskinz' A.D.D. designs, Ultra Grips feature StretchDry membrane technology built into the synthetic stretch knit for next to skin dry comfort. Merino wool loop pile linings provide natural insulating and moisture managing performance. Dotted palms and fingers deliver an excellent grip in all conditions, wet or dry. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 121140200130.
- Comfortable and waterproof knit gloves with added protection of a Gauntlet cuff
- Windproof, waterproof, and breathable
- Close fitting, stretch knit - comfort and control
- AquaDynamicDesign (A.D.D.) - engineered for performance in any weather
- StretchDry technology - stretchable waterproof membrane technology
- Merino wool loop pile linings - natural insulation and moisture management
- Dotted palms and fingers - excellent grip in all conditions
| Sizing Chart |
| Glove size || Hand Size* |
| S || 7-8" |
| M || 9" |
| L || 10" |
| XL || 11" |
*To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:
Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed). The size that you measure in inches is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove. Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!
Web ID: 2216583