It's the simplest, smallest, possibly most important addition you can make to any expedition's preparedness kit. The Scotty® Lifesaver Whistle, designed by search-and-rescue professionals, features several engineering standards far surpassing an ordinary whistle. Its ABS plastic construction won't stick to the mouth or tongue even in the coldest weather, like metal whistles can and will. The double-chambered design delivers multiple pitches with each expression, giving you better odds for reaching the ears of help. Newly innovated synthetic peas in the Scotty Lifesaver Whistle won't absorb moisture or freeze, ensuring reliable operation in any conditions. The large tooth-grip offers hands-free use, and a locking safety clip lets you bring this emergency whistle on your keychain, carabiner, backpack, belt loop, or even your boot or shoe lace loops for handy access. This potentially lifesaving whistle even meets anti-choking standards for children and sports waffled sides for a sure grip through gloves.
Manufacturer model #: 0780.
- ABS plastic will not stick to mouth in cold weather as metal whistles do
- Double chambered for multiple pitches
- Comes with a locking safety clip
- Waffled for sure grip
- Meets anti-choking standards for children
- Large tooth-grip for hands-free use
- Lip seal prevents loss of air in extreme cold
- Newly designed synthetic peas will not absorb moisture or freeze
Web ID: 2292949