Perfect for small boats in stillwater fishing situations, this Anchor Lock by Scotty features an easy lock and release system that allows for one-handed anchor and line adjustments. Simply pull back on the rope to release the rope locking mechanism and let the rope slide through your fingers. When the anchor has reached your desired depth, simply lower the rope and the locking mechanism automatically engages. Designed for use with rope up to 1/2'' diameter, the durable Anchor Lock is outfitted with a roller bearing for smooth, quite operation. Includes combination side/deck mount.
- Perfect for small boats
- Features an easy lock and release system
- Designed for easy, 1-handed anchor and line adjustments
- For use with rope up to 1/2'' diameter
- Roller bearing provides smooth, quite operation
- Includes combination side/deck mount (Scotty No. 241)
- Side/deck mount: 4'' x 2'' x 2''; bolting dimensions: 1-5/16'' x 3-3/16''
Web ID: 10212468