Designed for one-hand use for ultimate convenience, the Scotty® Anchor Lock outperforms imitators' models through superior strength, better boater-minded features, and the water-tested durability only Scotty can deliver. Just pull back on the rope to release the rope-locking mechanism, and let the rope slide through your fingers. When the anchor reaches your desired depth, simply lower the rope, and the locking mechanism engages—yes, it's really that easy. Ideal for any small vessel, the Scotty Anchor Lock helps small-boat anglers stay put, enjoy the view, or just kick back, with the easiest, most reliable anchor lock on the market. Includes combination side/deck mount for any flat deck surface or the side of a gunnel or transom. Mount dimensions: 4"x2"x2". Bolting dimensions: 1-5/16"x3-3/16".
Manufacturer model #: 278.
- Designed for easy, one-hand use
- Just pull on the rope to release the locking mechanism
- Simply lower the rope to engage the lock
- Ideal for any small vessel
- Great for small-craft angling or recreating
- Includes combination side/deck mount
- Can mount on any flat deck surface or on side of gunnel or transom
Web ID: 2067596