Scientific Anglers® Frequency Intermediate All Purpose Sinking Fly Line help fly fishermen put their streamers and wet flies down under the surface chop where the fish are. Offering a slower intermediate sink rate, this all purpose fly line helps anglers put their flies underwater without immediately dragging them to the bottom. Great for use in stillwater conditions or for throwing streamers into rivers, this line features a thin diameter that cuts through the wind. The mid-length head gives anglers enhanced line control to help you put that fly exactly where you want it. Featuring Scientific Anglers' Advanced Shooting Technology, this line offers continual line slickness to quickly shed drag-inducing particles for longer casts and higher float position than traditional lines. A great choice for fishing in medium to cold water, this sinking line combines front and rear tapers, welded loop, and a strong braided multifilament core.
Manufacturer model #: 120555.
- Versatile, all around sinking fly line
- A great choice for fishing streamers and wet flies
- Braided multifilament core
- Slower, intermediate sink rate
- Advanced Shooting Technology - longer casts, floats higher
- Thin diameter and mid-length head - cuts through wind with great line control
- Welded loop - smoother casts and easier turnover
Web ID: 100060521