Open architecture and large-arbor performance make the Scientific Anglers Electron Fly Reel the ideal companion for your freshwater fly fishing exploits. Light and tough, quick on the retrieve, this reel matches up beautifully against any trout, from wild brookies to anadromous steelhead. In addition to its lightweight machined 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum construction, the Electron is equipped with a stacked carbon fiber/stainless steel drag system; with its positive-click drag knob, you'll find it easy to apply just the right amount of smooth, run-slowing power at the precise moment it's needed. Convertible left-right retrieve.
- Ideal for your freshwater pursuits
- Light, tough large arbor performance
- Machined 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Stacked carbon fiber/stainless steel drag
- Positive-click drag knob for precise adjustment
- Convertible left-right retrieve
Web ID: 100004928