Salomon® XR Mission Trail Shoes have an amazing adaptive fit, dynamic cushioning, and dependable grip for off-road adventures. These Salomon trail running shoes or hiking shoes are made with Sensiflex™ construction featuring 2 stretch panels that support natural foot expansion and forefoot flex. The OS Tendon running construction provides better rolling and a soft rebound, while the Sensifit™ system delivers precise and secure fit. The molded EVA footbed provides cushioning stability with anatomically designed shape and support. For comfort, the OrthoLite® sock liner combines an EVA heel cup with Ortholite foam for cooler, drier, cushioning that won't break down over time. Friction-free eyelets and the QuickLace™ system offer easy off and on, and the storage pocket keeps excess strings out of your way. Salomon XR Mission Trail Shoes for Women have a lightweight muscle chassis and protective toe cover. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 128431.
- Ideal for trail running, walking, or hiking
- Non-Marking Contragrip outsole for superior traction
- 2 stretch panels support natural foot expansion and flex
- OS Tendon running construction offers better rebound
- QuickLace system allows easy off and on
- Molded EVA footbed provides cushioning, stability, and support
- TPU toe cap protects feet
- OrthoLite sock liner combines cooling foam with EVA heel cup
Web ID: 1412020301534