Salomon® X Ultra Prime CS Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Men give demanding hikers fully waterproof protection and stability for fast moving hikes over technical terrain. Built to support and protect, the water-resistant textile and PU-coated leather uppers come loaded with a mud guard and protective synthetic toe caps. ClimaShield™ Waterproof bootie construction and technology delivers lightweight, flexible, and breathable protection from water and the weather. A traditional lacing system and Sensifit™ design cradles feet from the midsole to the laces to deliver a snug, stable fit all around your foot. Die cut, anti-microbial Ortholite® footbeds work with the injected EVA midsoles, molded shanks, and Advanced Chassis™ design with heel strap and heel foam to give hikers stable, supportive cushioning over demanding terrains. Non-marking Contagrip® outsoles for all-mountain traction. Gusseted tongues help keep debris outside these high performance hiking shoes. Average weight: 1 lb. 13.6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 379221.
- Great stability and grip for hiking over technical terrain
- Water-resistant textile and PU-coated leather uppers
- Mud guard and protective synthetic toe caps - help keep feet safe
- Gusseted tongues
- Sensifit design - delivers snug, stable fit all around the foot
- ClimaShield Waterproof bootie construction - 100% waterproof/breathable comfort
- Textile linings
- Anti-microbial Ortholite footbeds
- Molded EVA midsoles
- Lightweight molded shanks
- Advanced Chassis - protective, comfortable foot control
- Non-marking Contagrip outsoles
Web ID: 2245035