Built to take advantage of Sage®'s ground-breaking Konnetic Technology, the revolutionary Sage ONE Fly Rod increases side-to-side torsional stability, delivering fluid energy transfer in a straight line with your target for unparalleled control and accuracy. This proprietary technology allows ONE rods to have a smaller diameter and they are 25% lighter than comparable Sage rods. Low profile ferrules are 70% lighter without sacrificing strength, critical action and feel.
The Sage ONE Fly Rod is both smooth and precise, with a forgiving sweet spot that complements widely diverse casting styles. Sage ONE custom cork handles are designed to match the exact taper of the rod, providing even greater sensitivity and feel. Sage's round eye tip-top never pinches the line, allowing the caster to mend and cast in any direction with full control. ONE Fly Rods come with a black powder-coated aluminum rod tube with a Sage medallion. Color: Black Ice. Made in USA.
- All-water, fast-action rod
- Konnetic Technology construction
- Black Ice shaft color
- Black primary thread wraps with bronze trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides
- High grade, custom tapered, shaped cork handle
- Walnut wood insert and Golden Bronze colored aluminum anodized reel seat components on 3-weight through 6-weight, with a snub-nose, half wells grip (shown as Handle A in the rod handles image)
- Saltwater-capable weights 6-10 have an all Golden Bronze colored aluminum reel seat and full wells handle with fighting butt (shown as Handle B in the rod handles image)
Handle A = 3-6 weight
Handle B = 6-10 weight
Web ID: 10230482