Designed to bring high-performance pumping power to tight spaces, the Rule® LoPro Automatic Bilge Pump features 2 automated modes to handle your water-pumping needs efficiently. The first mode engages the pump when the water level reaches 2" or 1.3" (user choice), and the second mode checks for water by briefly turning on the pump every 2.5 minutes and, if it detects water, staying on until the water's gone. These convenient modes make the Rule LoPro Automatic Bilge Pump a breeze to use and a powerful ally to have. The high, 900 GPH open-flow rate ensures fast water pumping, and and the low, approximate 4A amp draw ensures minimal battery usage. A fully rotating discharge body allows this Rule bilge pump to swivel up to 180Á, making the pump extremely easy to install. Unlike ordinary pumps, this LoPro bilge pump mounts vertical or horizontally to accommodate the boat's bilge. Trust the Rule LoPro Automatic Bilge Pump for the best water pumping in tough-to-reach places. Dimensions: 2.4"H x 9.3"L x 2.4"W (port upright).
Manufacturer model #: LP900S
- Powerful water pumping in tight spaces
- Dual operating modes
- Auto-start mode at user-selectable water level
- Inspect mode for periodic activation and operation if water detected
- 900 GPH open-flow rate
- 4A approximate power draw
- Fully rotating discharge body—swivels up to 180Á
- Mounts vertically or horizontally
- 12V DC
- Protection: TCO
- Port Configuration: 3/4", 1", 1-1/8" Straight, 90Á 3/4"
- Backflow preventer valve can be used with straight fittings
- Dimensions: 2.4"H x 9.3"L x 2.4"W (port upright)
Web ID: 1606131040