Great-looking, super-durable flooring for your boat! Rod Saver Universal Vinyl Flooring boasts a unique Ceramic surface pattern with Welded Image that will keep its crisp appearance through years of abuse. Made of premium polyvinyl, this double-layer Precision Cut floor covering is embossed with a slip-resistant "orange peel" surface pattern that steadfastly resists stains, mold, and mildew. Tough enough to drive a car on—this rugged flooring is specially designed to withstand heavy foot traffic and remain impervious to wet weather. In addition, the Welded Images permeate the full thickness of the flooring, and so will not easily degrade. Precision Cut Corp Universal Vinyl Flooring bonds easily to marine grade wood, plywood, hardwood, and many other surfaces, making it a great choice for pontoon boat decking, trailer beds, and storage areas. Contiguous 48 states orders only. Made in USA.
- Great-looking, super-durable flooring for your boat
- Ceramic surface pattern with Welded Image technology
- Designed to keep its crisp appearance despite heavy use
- Slip-resistant "orange peel" surface pattern
- Resistant to stains, mold, and mildew
- Impervious to wet weather
- Bonds easily to marine grade plywood and other surfaces
- Great for pontoon decking
NOTE: Sold by linear foot. Enter the length (number) of feet as the order quantity. Minimum order of 5' cut.
Web ID: 2229420