A perfect companion to high performance tactical and duty boots in warm weather conditions, ROCKY S2V Hot Weather Socks help maintain your ability to perform. These state of the art wool blend socks come packed with moisture wicking and ventilation technology to optimize your comfort and performance. S2V Sieve technology keeps air circulating inside the socks while repelling moisture outside the sock to help keep your feet dry, cool and comfortable. Built-in ventilation panels and a vented weave in the upper surface of the sock boost ventilation even more, while Dry-Release fibers in the sock wick sweat away from the feet as your activity levels rise. SiQ Atomic technology provides additional moisture management, along with odor control. S2V socks also feature an antibacterial agent woven into the fabric to resist bacteria, fungus, mold and mildew for fresher feeling, healthier feet. Seamless toe construction ensures less chafing and irritation, while spandex fibers throughout the sock ensure a giving stretch and comfortable fit. 62% polyester/28% nylon/8% merino wool/2% spandex. Dri-Advanced S2V yarn to keep feet dry. Berry compliant. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: 8755.
- Lightweight and breathable performance socks for tactical and duty boots
- Great choice for demanding work in warm weather conditions
- S2V Sieve technology - encourages air flow while blocking outside moisture
- Built-in ventilation panels
- Vented weave in the upper surface of the sock
- Dry-Advanced S2V in the sock wick sweat away from the feet
- SiQ Atomic technology - moisture management and odor control
- Antibacterial agent woven into the fabric - resists bacteria, fungus, mold and mildew
- Seamless toe construction - less chafing and irritation
- Berry compliant
Web ID: 2248238