Get superior Rockport comfort from a durable, hard working work boot design with the More Energy Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots for Men from Rockport® Works. Built to keep feet dry and comfortable, this boot wraps a durable, waterproof tumbled leather upper with plain toe around a moisture wicking nylon mesh lining and Hydro-Defense® waterproof bootie. Built to keep feet safe, the More Energy 6'' boot features an extra wide, metal detector-friendly composite toe that meets ASTM I/C75 impact and compression standards. Packed with comfort features, adiPRENE by adidas® heel and forepart pads in the removable EVA cushion insert insole and dual density PU midsole provide superior shock absorption and deliver rebound energy. Durable, oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole with traction lug design. Airport friendly 100% non-metallic construction. Rated for electrical hazard protection. Average height: 6''. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: RK6630.
- Safe and durable work boot packed with supportive and cushioning technology
- Extra wide composite safety toe - metal detector friendly
- Meets ASTM EH electrical hazard and I/C75 impact and compression standards
- Waterproof tumbled full grain leather upper - plain toe style
- Moisture wicking nylon mesh lining and Hydro-Defense waterproof bootie inside
- Removable EVA cushion insert insole with adiPRENE by adidas shock absorbing pads
- Dual density PU midsole with adiPRENE heel and forepart pads
- Durable rubber outsole
- Airport security friendly - 100% non-metallic construction
Web ID: 13032906214441