Rigid Industries® Marine Single Row Spreader Light Bars are bright lights designed to cover a wide area. Spreader Lights are ideal for many types of marine applications, such as sailboat masts and offshore fishing boat towers, in order to light up the fishing area or deck. Powerboats, fishing boats and other boating platforms also use spreader lights to light up decks, under gunnels, or anywhere a large area needs light. Similar to the power of a floodlight, Spreader Lights produce a "cloud" of light to provide more coverage using less power.
Marine Grade: Lights receive special treatment. Their aluminum housing gets a chromate conversion coating to inhibit corrosion caused by salt. Then they're given a UV-resistant powder-coat finish. Hardware is 316 marine-grade stainless steel and gets a coating that's extremely corrosion resistant. Mounting brackets are also 316 stainless steel.
Hybrid Optics: Rigid's patented Hybrid Optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system available. This system uses a combination of lens and reflector to capture and reflect the maximum amount of light from the LEDs.
Specter Optics: Designed to cover more area, Rigid's patented Specter Optics system features 50% more LEDs than the company's Hybrid Optics, in the same footprint. By using a reflector with no facets or "orange peel," the Specter system creates a smooth, intense beam with minimal wasted light.
Diffused Pattern - The Diffused lens is perfect for scene or area lighting and projects light at a 60Á flood pattern.
Quality Construction: Circuitry is designed to be more powerful, more efficient, and generate less heat. Durable aluminum housings feature custom, oversized heat sinks to keep temperatures down, so LEDs run cooler and brighter. Other construction features include a powder-coat finish, custom-molded rubber seal, and unbreakable, scratch-resistant lenses. Made in USA.
- Patented hybrid optics
- 50,000+hour LED lifespan
- Instant On/Off - no warm up
- RoHS compliant
- Over/under voltage protection
- Extruded aluminum housing
- Durable polycarbonate lens
- Integrated thermal management
- GORE® pressure equalizing vent
- Model 30651 (SR 6" Hybrid Optics) - 23.5 watts; 1.7 amp draw; 6 LEDs; 2250 raw lumens; 82 m beam distance
- Model 31051 (SR 10" Hybrid Optics) - 37.5 watts; 2.6 amp draw; 10 LEDs; 3750 raw lumens; 108 m beam distance
- Model 90351 (SR2 6" Specter Optics) - 30.4 watts; 2.2 amp draw; 9 LEDs; 3375 raw lumens; 106 m beam distance
- Model 91351 (SR2 10" Specter Optics) - 52.4 watts; 3.8 amp draw; 15 LEDs; 5625 raw lumens; 137 m beam distance
Web ID: 1409041813