Packing superior support and comfort into a static dissipating, safety toe work shoe, Reebok Heckler Dual Resistor Safety Toe Work Shoes for men combines work safety with top level athletic comfort and performance. Made of a lightweight and breathable micro mesh with advanced Nanoweb skeleton for optimal support, the Heckler Dual Resistor's seamless uppers give you the comfort and fit of an advanced running shoe at work. The airport- and metal detector-friendly, extra wide XTR® composite safety toes inside provide ASTM F2413-rated protection, while fail-safe Dual Resistor technology makes these shoes a safe choice for working around delicate electronics and electronic equipment. Inside, nylon mesh linings surround feet in breathable comfort. Removable insoles with shock absorbing injected EVA inserts work with the injected EVA cushion midsoles, PU gel system, and injected EVA heels to absorb shock and support feet in cushioned comfort. Dual density rubber outsoles deliver long lasting traction. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: RB4625.
- Ultra-supportive seamless athletic-style work shoes with safety toe and static dissipating design
- Lightweight, breathable, and seamless micro mesh uppers with advanced Nanoweb skeleton
- Smooth nylon mesh linings
- Removable insoles with shock absorbing injected EVA inserts
- Lightweight, injected EVA cushion midsoles for cushioning and support
- 1 piece PU gel system
- Injected EVA heels
- Dual density rubber outsole
- Extra wide XTR composite toe protection - roomy safety toe meets ASTM 2413 standards
- Airline security friendly design - 100% non-metallic
- Static dissipating design with superior, fail-safe Dual Resistor technology
Web ID: 2271636