Made to deliver superior traction, stability, and protection over any terrain, the Reebok® Dauntless Extreme Terrain Tactical Boot keeps you moving over the roughest ground. Designed to take care of hard working feet in demanding conditions, this durable, military-style boot surrounds your foot with a lightweight and breathable, leather and ballistic nylon upper. Inside, this lightweight duty boot cushions, supports, and stabilizes your foot with its removable, shock absorbing insole, TPU Up Armor midsole bruise plate, and injected EVA midsole. The moisture wicking insole features strategic venting that works with the boot's medial side air and drain ports for superior ventilation underfoot. A flexible thermoplastic liner between the outsole and footbed,the midsole bruise plate provides improved stability over uneven ground, superior protection from ground hazards, and energy rebound on every step. The injected EVA Dauntless outsole delivers great grip and superior lateral stability with its high tack rubber heel and forefoot pads and flexible, self-cleaning design. Moisture wicking lining with AEGIS® antimicrobial treatment for comfort and odor resistance. Airport-friendly, 100% non-metallic construction. Average height: 8". Imported.
Manufacturer model # RB8820.
- Great traction and protection from a tactical work boot
- Durable, lightweight, and breathable suede leather and 1000D ballistic nylon upper
- Moisture wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial treatment
- Removable shock absorbing insole - vented and moisture wicking for breathable comfort
- TPU midsole Up Armor bruise plate - extra protection, stability, and energy rebound
- Injected EVA midsole
- EVA outsole with high tack rubber heel and forefoot pads - traction and stability
- Strobel construction for flexibility and durability
- Airport and metal detector friendly construction - 100% non-metallic
- Versatile 550 Paracord laces
- Medial side air and drain ports
Web ID: 13032006164727