A versatile safety work shoe, the Beviad from Reebok® gives you airport-friendly safety toe protection and superior static dissipating performance in a lightweight jogging shoe. The Beviad combines the athletic comfort of a retro oxford jogging shoe with the metal detector-friendly, ASTM 2413-rated protection of a roomy, extra wide composite safety toe, giving you welcome comfort from a workplace safe shoe. The Beviad also offers a static dissipating design with superior, fail-safe Dual Resistor technology for safe working around delicate electronics and electronic equipment. Supportive and comfortable, this tennis shoe combines a lightweight and breathable suede leather and mesh upper with a brushed nylon lining for easy-wearing comfort. Superior cushioning and support come from the removable EVA cushion insole insert with sponge rubber heel wedge, EVA cushion midsole wedge, and Aircom™ heel airbag. Athletic rubber outsole. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: RB4721.
- Jogging shoe with airport-friendly safety toe and static dissipating performance
- Flexible and breathable suede leather and mesh upper with brushed nylon lining
- Removable EVA cushion insole insert with sponge rubber heel wedge
- EVA cushion midsole wedge for cushioning and support
- Aircom heel airbag - greater impact resistance and walking comfort
- Rubber outsole
- Extra wide Composite toe protection - roomy safety toe meets ASTM 2413 standards
- Airline security friendly design - 100% non-metallic
- Static dissipating design with superior, fail-safe Dual Resistor technology
Web ID: 13022706014664