- Soft, breathable comfort of Alpaca fiber in a warm, comfortable sock for active outdoorsmen
- Alpacor construction - blends Alpaca hollow core fiber with advanced synthetic fibers
- Soft and warm fabric that breathes easily and assists circulation
- Elastic ankle and arch support
- Breathable venting on top of sock for comfortable temperature regulation
Combining the soft, breathable comfort of Alpaca fiber with advanced high tech fibers, RedHead® Alpacor® 11'' All Purpose Socks give active outdoorsmen an easy breathing, comfortable sock they can wear all day long, wherever they go. Made of Alpacor, a highly breathable, warm, and soft blend of Alpaca hollow core natural fibers, Microfiber, and Tencel, these versatile socks keep your feet warm with greath breathability for comfort. This sock utilizes stretch fibers throughout for a sure fit all day long, elastic ankle and arch support, breathable venting for temperature regulation, and full Alpacor cushioning throughout the sock for soft support you will appreciate at the end of the day. 85% Alpacor, 13% Nylon, 2% Lycra. One pair. Color: Sand. Imported.
Alpacor is a proprietary yarn formulated from a blend of the most advanced fibers and Alpaca fiber, the softest and warmest hollow core natural fiber on the planet. Naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic, Alpaca fiber vaporizes moisture away from the skin to produce a soft, warm yarn that breathes easily, assists circulation, and is extremely comfortable. Alpacor combines Alpaca fiber with Microfiber for strength and increased moisture wicking and Tencel for increased moisture release for fabric that delivers tremendous air flow for freshness and heat retention for warmth.
Web ID: 10224709