Discover tablet-like simplicity with powerful boating and angling features in the Raymarine® A78 aSeries Chartplotter/Multifunction Display with Navionics+®. Its innovative LightHouse user interface offers incredibly easy-to-use operational navigation with intuitive placement of frequently used functions, like tapping your favorite apps on a phone or tablet. With just a few taps and swipes, you'll be an expert. The 7" display boasts multitouch capability and crisp 800x480 resolution with Super Bright LED Technology for easy visibility even in bright sun. Built-in 5Hz Fast Acquisition GPS with WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS updates repeatedly every second for true directional awareness. Built-in sonar, DownVision, and Digital Sonar support put industry-leading fishfinding options at your fingertips (transducers sold separately). Plentiful storage allows over 70 unique waypoint icons, and up to 100 waypoint groups with up to 3,000 waypoints in each group. A microSD card holds your favorite mapping upgrades, but this Raymarine fishfinder chartplotter combo already has a winner: Navionics+ comes with it. The renowned mapping software includes more than 18,000 lakes in the US and Canada, many with 1' HD contours; along with Nautical Chart guides, SonarChart™ HD bathymetry mapping, and Community Edits free for a full year. Want more expansion options? The Raymarine A78 aSeries Chartplotter/Multifunction Display with Navionics+ has several, between NMEA 2000® compatibility, built-in Wi-Fi®, and built-in Bluetooth® for endless wireless connectivity possibilites. INX6-rated water resistance can handle sudden splash with ease, making this Raymarine chartplotter the obvious choice. Includes flush and bracket-mount kits. Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
Manufacturer model #: T70203-NAG.
- The ultimate 7" Raymarine aSeries chartplotter
- 7" display with Super Bright LED Technology
- Easily viewable in full daylight
- Ultra-crisp 800x480 resolution
- Innovative, tablet-like LightHouse user interface
- Intuitive placement of favorite functions, similar to tablet or smartphone apps
- Built-in 5Hz Fast Acquisition GPS with WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
- Built-in sonar, DownVision, and Digital Sonar support (transducers sold separately)
- Storage for over 70 unique waypoint icons, and up to 100 waypoint groups with up to 3,000 waypoints in each group
- Bundled Navionics+ with more than 18,000 lakes in the US and Canada, many with 1' HD contours; along with Nautical Chart guides, SonarChart™ HD bathymetry mapping, and Community Edits free for a full year
- NMEA 2000® compatibility
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in Bluetooth
Web ID: 168015