A broadhead designed for maximized penetration, the Hypodermic +P Broadhead from Rage® delivers the damage on larger game animals. A great broadhead choice for lower poundage bows as well, the Hypodermic +P's two 0.035" stainless steel blades sweep back dramatically after deployment to reduce friction and provide unprecedented penetration. A compact, expandable broadhead design made with Ferrule Alignment Technology (F.A.T.) for optimized flight performance, the Hypodermic +P gives bowhunters surgical precision from any setup. Topped with a smooth penetrating Hypodermic hybrid tip, this broadhead's performance steel ferrule houses its razor sharp, rear-deploying Slipcam™ blades. Held firmly in place before impact by high energy shock collars, these deadly blades expand upon entry to deliver a initial 2" entry wound and 1.5" wound channel for an easy-to-follow blood trail and a quick kill. Shock collar design ensures correct blade retention and deployment, even on shots from high power bows. 3 pack, plus a practice head.
Manufacturer model #: 39800.
- Feature-packed, high performance, expandable broadhead
- Maximized penetration design - great for larger game animals or use with lower poundage bows
- Compact design topped with a strong, smooth penetrating hybrid tip
- Strong steel ferrule
- 2 Slipcam 0.035" stainless steel blades - rear-deploying, razor sharp
- Friction-reducing, swept-back blade design - big 2" entry wound with 1.5" wound channel
- High energy shock collar - holds blades firmly before impact, ensures proper deployment
- F.A.T. technology - optimal aerodynamics, velocity, and downrange energy
- 3 pack and a practice head
Web ID: 1602121501