Night fishing works at all times of the year. To get in on the action, simply lower the Quarrow® Submersible COB Green LED Fishing Light into the water in the area you plan to fish; its automatic sensor turns the light on when you submerge it, and turns it off again when you take it out of the water. In minutes you'll see the food chain begin to ramp up, as baitfish are drawn to feed in the bright green glow. Soon after, the game fish follow, then the fun begins! Submersible to 20', this compact Quarrow light measures just 9-1/2"L and is designed to deliver many memorable outings, with its tough impact-resistant construction, nonslip grip, water activated on/off switch, and watertight rubber endcaps. 3 COB green LEDs provide 280 lumens of steady illumination; runs up to 9 hours on 3 AA batteries (included).
Manufacturer model #: 6503.
- Water activated on/off sensor switch
- 3 high-powered green COB LEDs
- 280 lumens of illumination
- Stainless steel hanging loop
- Submersible to 20' (cord included)
- Impact-resistant construction
- Watertight rubber endcaps
- Non-slip grip
- Compact size: just 9 1/2"L
- Powered by 3 AA batteries (included)
- Battery run time: up to 9 hours
Web ID: 190364