ProMariner® TruePower Modified Sine Wave Inverters
Leading the marine industry in power conversion for over 30 years, ProMariner's On Board Solutions division has designed a complete line of power inverters specifically for marine use. TruePower Marine Inverters will convert your on-board 12V DC battery power to 110V AC household power to run TVs, laptops, gaming systems, power tools, hair dryers, coffee makers, blenders, large appliances, and more!
| TrueMarine Performance: |
- Internal Conformal Coating for Anti-Corrosion Protection
- Soft Start and Noise-Filtered technology
- BatSaver Mode
- True Rated Continuous Power
- Hi-Surge Ratings for Demanding Loads
- Heavy Duty Marine Construction
- Constructed to UL 458 Standards
- Meets the Requirements of ABYC E-11 Marine
- Highly Visible Power & Fault LED Indicators
| TrueMarine Protection: |
- GFCI AC Outlet Safety Protected
- Input Polarity Protection
- Low Battery Alarm
- Low Battery Shutdown
- Overload Protection
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- Thermal Protection
- Over Voltage (15V DC) Protection
Rich with features, TruePower offers BatSaver Mode operation, so your engine crank battery stays above 11.5V for starting your boat or vehicle. Also included are cigarette lighter plug STD, mounting bracket, and DC battery clamp cable. 400-watt model's surge rating is 800 watts.
How to choose the ProMariner Power Inverter for your particular needs: Compute the actual wattage of the device and determine the Amps the device is rated at and then Multiply the Amps x Volts = Watts.
For example: 10A x 120V = 1200 Watts.
NOTE: The appliances listed in the Selector Guide below are for reference only.
Not all wattages are offered on this page and are sold separately and can be found through keyword search by typing in the keyword(s) ProMariner TruePower Marine Power Inverters
Web ID: 72760