- Flexible urethane repair adhesive
- Loads of applications at home, in the shop, outdoors
- Ideal for coated fabric, rubber, and neoprene construction found in high quality waders
- Works great for repairing rubber and vinyl rainwear, boots, inflatable boat bottoms, and more
- Also works well for certain sealing and coating applications
With a load of uses for the busy outdoorsman, Pro Line® Proseal Waterproof Repair Adhesive is a great tool to keep in the shop, the home, and in the truck. Ideal for coated fabric, rubber, and neoprene construction found in high quality waders and other water-repellent apparel, Proseal also works great for repairing rubber and vinyl rainwear, leather or rubber boots, inflatable boat bottoms, water sports accessories, and much more. This handy urethane repair adhesive remains flexible after drying, making it great for adhering or fixing felt soles, coating fly line joints, sealing electrical connections, mending household items, and much more. 1 oz.
Web ID: 10215004