A powerhouse combo with the finesse to handle live bait. The Penn® Fierce® II Live Liner/Offshore Angler™ Ocean Master® Boat Spinning Combo supports a wide range of saltwater techniques, yet won't cost you an arm and a leg.
The powerful, dependable Penn Fierce II Live Liner Reel gives you the ability to present a live bait and work the bite effectively. The lever allows line to freespool with the bail closed, using as much or as little tension as you wish to nurse the bite properly. This reel is solidly built, with its aluminum Full Metal Body and sideplates, stainless steel main shaft, thick aluminum bail wire, and braid-ready spool pre-marked for line capacity. Techno-Balanced™ graphite rotor; 4+1 system with shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Instant Anti-Reverse; proven oiled-felt drag system with plenty of muscle.
Our Offshore Angler Ocean Master Boat Spinning Rod offers both sensitivity and tremendous leverage, with its 1-pc. graphite composite blank and graphite gimbal butt (includes EVA foam cap). Fuji heavy-frame aluminum oxide guides take the strain of braided line. A triangular EVA foam foregrip with X-wrap enhances comfort and control, and a Slick Butt rear grip slides in and out of rod holders with ease.
- Live Liner system for smooth presentation of live baits
- Full Metal Body and sideplates
- Techno-Balanced graphite rotor
- Superline spool with line capacity rings
- Heavy-duty aluminum bail wire
- 4+1 bearing system with Instant Anti-Reverse
- Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Ultra-reliable oiled felt drag system
- 1-pc. graphite composite blank
- Fuji heavy-frame aluminum oxide guides
- Graphite gimbal butt
- Triangular foregrip with X-wrap
- Slick butt rear grip
Web ID: 166875