With its built-in rod holder and bow bungees, the Flow 116 Angler Stand Up Paddle Board from Pelican® lets you paddle or fish calm waterways without breaking your bank account. A great choice for beginning-to-intermediate paddleboarders, the Flow 116 delivers long-lasting performance thanks to its durable, watertight RAM-X® multi-layer construction. A Scotty Rod holder right in front of the comfortable, padded, anti-slip deck pad makes this easy paddling board a quality fishing rig you will love to use on quiet mornings. Bow bungees provide a secure place for gear. A flexible 5" rubber fin helps provide smooth tracking while handling rocks and other underwater hazards. Length: 11' 6". Weight: 55 lbs. Maximum weight capacity: 260 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: FAF11P105.
- Healthy way to quietly enjoy natural waterways
- Ideal paddle board for beginner to intermediate paddlers
- Versatile design includes installed rod holder - fish or paddle
- Light, durable, and watertight RAM-X multi-layer construction
- Padded anti-slip deck pad for comfort and secure footing
- Flexible 5" rubber fin for better tracking
- Bow bungees secure gear
- Designed for use in flat water or light surf
Web ID: 14091808564615