Nothing will throw you a curve when you're wearing Pelagic® The Mack Polarized Sunglasses. These Pelagic Polarized™ fishing sunglasses are made with Carbonite-16™ frame technology for a curved fit that's engineered to combat the extreme conditions of the offshore environment. The polycarbonate XP-700™ Polarized Lens System combines the latest optical technologies for enhanced clarity, both on and off the water. Melanin technology uses a pigment found in the human body to provide natural protection from UV and HEV rays, as well as true color perception. And for durability and protection, these ANSI Z87.3-certified shatterproof sunglasses have multiple layers of anti-reflective and anti-scratch coatings, along with an oleophobic/hydrophobic coating to resist water and oil. The Mack Polarized Sunglasses for men feature the Pelagic brand icon on the temple stems and are ideal for fishing, boating, water sports, and other extreme activities. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: MSG10400.
- Advanced polycarbonate lenses
- XP-700 Polarized Lens System enhances clarity and contrast
- Melanin technology protects against UV and HEV rays
- 5-layer anti-reflective coating
- Oleophobic/hydrophobic coating
- Multi-layer anti-scratch coating
- ANSI Z87.3 certified shatterproof
- Carbonite-16 frame is tough yet flexible
- Ideal for fishing, boating, and water sports
Web ID: 160505