Pelagic® Razer Fish Polarized Sunglasses feature PMG™ (Polarized Mineral Glass) Lens Technology, which represents the highest evolution in marine-grade polarized optics. Utilizing a proprietary blend of naturally occurring minerals and rare earth elements, this lens material was specifically developed for on-the-water use, where harsh, salty conditions make having a quality pair of shades essential. PMG lenses provide what Pelagic calls Precise Optical Accuracy—the highest level of distortion-free optical clarity and visual accuracy available in the world today. The Zero-Glare (ZG3X™) polarization process eliminates haze, glare, and unwanted light reflections. All PMG lenses feature exclusive Tuff-Lens™ scratch protection, which provides industry-leading durability and greater surface hardness while providing serious scratch resistance, plus multi-finish hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings for easy removal of sea spray, fingerprints, fish gunk, and oil-based sunscreens. These Pelagic fishing sunglasses boast Carbonite-16™ frames with nonslip temple tip inserts and nose pads for a comfortable, secure fit. When you consider the unique combination of features, you can see how the Polarized Mineral Glass Lens Technology in Pelagic Razer Fish Polarized Sunglasses can provide an unfair advantage over the competition! Imported.
Manufacturer style #: MSG13600.
- PMG (Polarized Mineral Glass) Lens Technology
- Precise Optical Accuracy - the highest level of distortion-free optical clarity and visual accuracy
- Zero-Glare (ZG3X) polarization process eliminates haze, glare, and unwanted light reflections
- Tuff-Lens scratch protection
- Oleophobic/hydrophobic coating
- Carbonite-16 frame is tough yet flexible
- Nonslip rubberized temple tip inserts and nose pads
- Ideal for fishing, boating, water sports, and more
Web ID: 180343