Pelagic® Fish Hook Helix Polarized Sunglasses build on the design and technology of the original Fish Hook style, adding a "Helix" pattern with hexagonal fish scales for an even more awesome look. These premium sunglasses feature PMG™ (Polarized Mineral Glass) Lens Technology, which represents the highest evolution in marine-grade polarized optics. Utilizing a proprietary blend of naturally occurring minerals and rare earth elements, this lens material was specifically developed for on-the-water use, where harsh, salty conditions make having a quality pair of shades essential. PMG lenses provide what Pelagic calls Precise Optical Accuracy—the highest level of distortion-free optical clarity and visual accuracy available in the world today. The Zero-Glare (ZG3X™) polarization process eliminates haze, glare, and unwanted light reflections. All PMG lenses feature exclusive Tuff-Lens™ scratch protection, which provides industry-leading durability and greater surface hardness while providing serious scratch resistance, plus multi-finish hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings for easy removal of sea spray, fingerprints, fish gunk, and oil-based sunscreens. These Pelagic fishing sunglasses boast fish-scale-patterned Carbonite-16™ frames with nonslip temple tips and nose pads for a comfortable, secure fit. When you consider the unique combination of features and one-of-a-kind look, you can see how the Polarized Mineral Glass Lens Technology in Pelagic Fish Hook Helix Polarized Sunglasses can provide an unfair advantage over the competition. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: MSG13500.
- PMG (Polarized Mineral Glass) Lens Technology
- Precise Optical Accuracy - the highest level of distortion-free optical clarity and visual accuracy
- Zero-Glare(ZG3X) polarization process eliminates haze, glare, and unwanted light reflections
- Tuff-Lens scratch protection
- Oleophobic/hydrophobic coating
- Carbonite-16 frame with special "Helix" fish scale pattern
- Nonslip rubberized temple tip inserts and nose pads
- Ideal for fishing, boating, water sports, and more
Web ID: 100004708