The smokin' Tornado F4 features the proprietary Advanced Split Limb Technology with integrated Fulcrum Pocket System making it ultra compact and devastatingly fast at 340 feet per second (fps), an increase of 10 fps over its predecessor. At a mere 8 lbs, the Tornado F4 is also very lightweight and balanced. Dual string suppressors reduce noise and vibration. Parker's highly anticipated EZ Pull System has been engineered into each crossbow, reducing cocking effort by over 50%. Draw weight: 165 lbs. Arrow speed: up to 340 fps. Axle-to-Axle: 20.75". Stock Length: 35.5". Color: Advantage Timber. Weight: 8 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: X120-IR.
Package includes: Illuminated multi reticle scope, 4-arrow quick detach quiver, and four arrows with field points.
- Proprietary Advanced Split Limb Technology
- Integrated Fulcrum Pocket System
- Speeds up to 340 feet per second (fps)
- Dual string suppressors reduce noise and vibration
- EZ Pull System reduced cocking effort by over 50%
- Draw weight: 165 lbs.
- Arrow speed: up to 340 fps.
- Axle-to-Axle: 20.75"
- Stock Length: 35.5"
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Illuminated multi reticle scope
- 4-arrow quick detach quiver
- Four arrows with field points
Web ID: 261898776