A hard hitting crossbow designed for ultimate concealment, the Parker Challenger II Crossbow Package combines efficient power, maneuverability, and adjustable draw weight. Versatile design offers an adjustable draw weight of 125-150 lbs. to fit the shooter without requiring any special tools, bowpress or additional parts. Matching a strong machined aluminum riser, ballistic polymer barrel, and SpiderWeb limbs with Parker's Exclusive Synergy Cams, this lightweight 6 lb. crossbow launches bolts toward game up to 300 fps (at the maximum draw weight) for hard-hitting performance. Easy to shoulder and shoot, the Challenger II features an ergonomically contoured pistol grip and vented forearm with safety finger flange for added safety and balance. Easy to maneuver in the treestand or ground blind, this compact crossbow also features the G2 Bull-Pup Trigger and its auto-engage, ambidextrous safety and auto-engage anti dry-fire mechanism. Compatible with the RED HOT EZ Roller Rope Cocker (not included). Axle-to-Axle: 21.875". Stock Length: 31.75". Power stroke: 10.625". Package includes: RED HOT optic, 4-arrow quick detach quiver, and 4 arrows with field points. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: X403-MR.
- Powerful and versatile hunting performance from an ultra-compact crossbow
- Adjustable draw weight of 125-150 lbs.
- Exclusive Synergy Cams - up to 300 fps at max draw weight
- Strong machined aluminum riser with ballistic polymer barrel and SpiderWeb limbs
- Vented forearm with safety finger flange for added safety and balance
- Ergonomic pisto grip
- G2 trigger system
- Auto-engage, ambidextrous safety
- Auto-engage anti dry-fire mechanism
- EZ Pull System reduces cocking effort by over 50%
- Includes RED HOT optic, 4-arrow quick detach quiver, and 4 arrows with field points
- Compatible with the RED HOT EZ Roller Rope Cocker (not included)
Use only RED HOT or Parker Hunter Arrows with capture nocks in Parker crossbows, 400 grain minimum weight.
Web ID: 1602231712