Perfect for campers looking for a high quality quick set up tent, ideal for outfitters as a base camp tent. The F21 Jet Tent from OzTent® delivers the same convenience as previous OzTents with more headroom and packability. OzTent's latest generation of touring tents, the Jet Tent sets up and packs up with no assembly or disassembly to give you a more hassle-free camping experience at every stop. The easy to set up and take down F21 features a patented external heavy duty aircraft aluminum frame with a central hub for added strength. Lighter than traditional canvas camping tents, this innovative tent features a waterproof, ripstop poly/cotton canvas shell with heat taped and double-stitched seams. A great tent for fishermen, hunters, and other outdoor adventurers, the Jet Tent also features a welded PVC bathtub floor and heat tape weather fly to ensure 100% waterproof protection in heavy rain conditions. Extra large gusseted side windows and inside zip rear window provide welcome, insect-free cross ventilation thanks to super fine insect mesh on the tent's front door and windows, not to mention the side window zippered gussets provide additional protection while providing ventilation during the harshest of elements. Extra large attached 7'2" awning comes with two easy-to-use twist-lock telescoping aluminum poles. Built-in storage pockets for attached guy ropes. Zippered Power cord inlet. Heavy-duty YKK zippers. Comes with carry bag, steel stakes, guy ropes and a set of aluminum twist lock poles. Carry weight: 44.75 lbs. Dimensions: 7'W x 7'D x 7'H plus 7'.2"L awning. Packed: 3.6'L x 1'W x 1'H. Manufacturer's two year warranty.
Manufacturer model #: F21.
- Durable, waterproof three-to-four person tent
- Easy to set up, easy to pack, no assembly required
- More head room than other OzTents
- Waterproof, ripstop poly/cotton canvas shell with double-stitched seams
- Corrosion-resistant aircraft quality aluminum alloy frame and stainless steel parts
- Welded, leak proof heavy duty PVC tub floor, extends 8" up all sides
- Fully heat taped seams for complete waterproof protection
- Durable Weather fly for heavy rain and other harsh conditions
- Extra large attached 7'2" awning with two easy-to-use twist-lock telescoping aluminum poles
- Extra large exterior side windows with zippered gussets and extra large rear inside zippered window for welcome cross ventilation
- Super fine NO SEE UM insect mesh on the front door and windows
- Zippered power cord inlet
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers
- Quick lock guy rope tensioners with built in guy rope storage pockets
- Comes with zip close, waterproof carry bag
Accessories for the OzTent RV series tents sold separately can be found through a keyword search by typing in the keyword "OzTent"
Web ID: 12080204514470