To overcome the extremes of ice fishing, Otter Outdoors overbuilds its ice shelters to ensure your comfort and safety. The Otter Outdoors XTH Cabin 2-3 Person Hub Insulated Ice Shelter is a prime example. Its unique triple-layer shell, featuring the patent-pending Otter Thermal-Tec™ 600-denier fabric layering system, provides the optimal mix of warmth, durability, and condensation control. Designed to block light, wind, and precipitation, the dual-layer outer shell covers a sewn-and-quilted thermal inner shell; removable crack-resistant windows have insulated covers, and the single front-entry door with dual coil zippers affords easy access to you and your fishing partners. You'll find the interior cargo pockets and exterior tie-down rope pockets handy for organization. The 4-sided Otter Outdoors XTH Cabin Hub's frame system includes Xtreme Duty 11 mm poles plus easy-start ice anchors with rope kit; the shell has extra reinforcement at the corners and provides a wide base to maximize your fishable area. Includes an oversized, easy-to-pack carry bag with poly sleeve.
Manufacturer model #: 201024.
- Unique triple-layer shell
- Thermal-Tec 600-total-denier fabric
- Dual-layer outer shell
- Sewn-and-quilted thermal inner shell
- Interior draft skirt
- Removable windows with insulated covers
- Front-entry door
- Interior and exterior pockets
- Xtreme Duty 11 mm poles
- Easy-start ice anchors with rope kit
- Includes carry bag with poly sleeve
- Set-up size: 78.5" hub-to-hub
- Center height: 75"
- Pack size: 54"L x 11"W x 11"H
- Fishable area: 36 sq. ft.
- Weight: 32 lbs.
Web ID: 2214576