Luggage made for fishing trips! The Orvis® Safe Passage 800 Drop Bottom Duffle goes wherever you need it to, and doesn't blanch at the thought of stashing wet waders or rain gear inside for the trip home after a rough outing. It actually has 2 compartments that allow you to stow wet and dry gear separately. The "wet" compartment at the bottom of the bag features 3 vented grommets on each side to allow air to circulate. Atop that, a large compartment for your "dry" gear features a massive U-shaped zippered opening that gives easy access to every corner. A slip pocket on one end gives you a handy place to stash your shoes, away from your clothing. Made of rugged 800D nylon, the Drop Bottom Duffle offers both toughness and flexibility, for worry-free travel to far-off destinations. Equipped with a large telescoping handle and inline skate-style wheels for easy mobility. Capacity: 7440 cubic inches. Dimensions: 31"H x 15"W x 16"D. Imported.
- Luggage made for fishing trips
- 2 compartments for stowing wet and dry items separately
- Lower vented compartment for wet gear
- Large upper compartment for clothing, etc.
- Massive U-shaped top opening for easy access
- Slip pocket at one end is great for shoes
- Tough, flexible 800D nylon construction
- Large telescoping handle
- Inline skate-style wheels for easy mobility
- Capacity: 7440 cubic inches
Web ID: 183341