The Orvis® Gale Force Waist Pack takes the weight off your shoulders and transfers the load to your hips, where the weight impact won't affect your casting or fish fighting. Its unique polyurethane-coated nylon fabric is heat/RF welded and combines with water-resistant, noncorrosive YKK® zippers to protect the contents against everything from a sudden rainstorm to a dunk in the river. Like all Gale Force packs and bags, this Orvis waist pack is built for durability, efficiency, and comfort. The adjustable waist belt has a load-lifting suspension system, and the detachable perforated foam and shaped neck pad ensure full breathability. Features one large compartment with interior organization for ample storage. Front weather-resistant zip pocket. Durable zinger attachment with magnets underneath to catch tools. Carry handle with comfortable rubber grip. 11"H x 7"L x 5"D; 385 cu. in. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 4H1R 0900.
- Keeps your essentials comfortably out of the way
- Poly-coated nylon fabric, heat/RF welded
- Near-waterproof performance
- Water-resistant, noncorrosive YKK zippers
- Adjustable waist belt with suspension system
- Detachable perforated foam neck pad ensures full breathability
- Single large compartment with interior organization
- Front weather-resistant zip pocket
- Zinger attachment with magnets underneath
- Carry handle with rubber grip.
- 11"H x 7"L x 5"D; 385 cu. in.
Web ID: 1505061316