The Orvis® Gale Force Chest Pack is the perfect frontal storage pack for foul weather. Its unique polyurethane-coated nylon fabric is heat/RF welded and features water-resistant, noncorrosive YKK® zippers, making this bag highly weather resistant and durable. You'll find ample gear storage and organization both inside and outside Orvis Gale Force pack. The interior offers a single large compartment with dividers to keep items neatly in place, while the exterior boasts handy Zinger attachment patches with tool-catcher magnets, a Velcro® foam fly-patch on top, a front weather-resistant zip pocket, and front forceps tabs. Comfort and convenience are assured, with an ergonomic foam neck pad, 2 adjustable girth straps, an adjustable padded neck strap, thick foam-padded back panel with built-in vent channels, and a carry handle with rubber grip. 11"H x 7"L x 4-1/2" D; 346 cu in. Weight: 10.4 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 4H1L 0900.
- Polyurethane-coated nylon fabric is heat/RF welded
- Water-resistant, noncorrosive YKK zippers
- Single large interior compartment with organizers
- Zinger attachment patches with magnets underneath
- Velcro foam fly-patch on top panel
- Front weather-resistant zip pocket
- Front-panel forceps tabs
- Ergonomic foam neck pad
- 2 adjustable girth straps
- Adjustable padded neck strap
- Foam-padded back panel with built-in vent channels
- Carry handle with rubber grip
- 11"H x 7"L x 4-1/2" D; 346 cu in.
- Weight: 10.4 oz.
Web ID: 1505061315