Offering a great balance between durability and breathability, Orvis Encounter Insulated Felt Boot-Foot Waders for Men help give anglers a better overall fishing experience. Made of a breathable, 4-layer nylon fabric that delivers 100% waterproof/breathable protection, these waders feature a revamped cut for a more comfortable fit. Adjustable suspenders feature reversible buckles for easier conversion to a belt when the wader is rolled down for use as a pant wader. 200 g 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation in the waders' boots keep feet warm in cool waters, while the boots' felt soles deliver sure footing over slick riverbeds. Versatile waders also feature a kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket, mesh zippered storage pocket, integrated belt loops, and wading belt. Hand wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 16FT.
- Durable and breathable waders for anglers
- Great balance of durability, breathability, and value
- 4-layer nylon fabric construction - 100% waterproof/breathable protection
- Revamped cut for a more comfortable fit
- Adjustable suspenders with reversible buckles
- 200 g 3M Thinsulate insulation in boots
- Traditional felt soles for sure footing
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Mesh zippered storage pocket
- Integrated belt loops and wading belt
Click here for Product Sizing Guide
Web ID: 2327273