Featuring a special outsole collaboration between Vibram® and Orvis, the Orvis Access Rubber Sole Wading Boots for men gives anglers a rugged wading boot with great traction. Built on a soft, dual durometer Vibram rubber outsole with a proprietary Orvis lug pattern, the Access delivers sure footing over riverbeds, muddy pond bottoms, or lake beds. Rugged synthetic leather and high-density textile uppers feature minimal seams, molded rubber toe caps, and scratch rubber panels for long-lasting durability and protection. Full linings for smooth comfort and reduced wear on your waders. Lightweight, molded midsoles cushion and support your feet. Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 10 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 16FY.
- Durable wading boots with specialized outsoles for top traction
- Dual durometer Vibram rubber outsoles with proprietary Orvis lug pattern
- Durable synthetic leather and high-density textile uppers
- Minimal seams for long life
- Rubber toe caps - glued and stitched down
- Scratch rubber panels - enhanced sidewall and heel protection
- Fully lined - easier on waders
- Molded midsoles
Web ID: 2326932