Designed for maximum castability and line control, Orvis® Access 10' Sink Tip Type-III Fly Line sinks at a rate of 3.5 to 4.5 inches per second. Ideal for lakes, ponds, and rivers, Access Sink Tip Fly Line helps get flies down quickly and maintain a straight line connection—allowing you to detect subtle strikes. The Line's high-floating, head-behind, sinking tip makes mending and line management easier.
Orvis Line ID system allows you to quickly and easily identify your line—the line's printed with its taper, weight and functionality. Integrated Slickness (IS) is an additive integrated throughout the PVC layer to provide lubrication for maximum distance, performance and durability. Besides making leader attachment quick and easy, enhanced welded loops help to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader for better turnover. A braided multifilament core performs throughout a wide range of conditions. Color: Buckskin/Dark Green. Made in USA.
- Maximum castability and line control
- Line ID for quick visual identification of your line
- Integrated Slickness is integrated throughout the line's PVC layer
- Enhanced welded loops make leader attachment quick and easy
- Braided multifilament core
- Length: 90'
Web ID: 1206130421123