The Oregon Scientific® Weather@Home Bluetooth®-Enabled Thermo-Hygro Monitor is the next generation in weather monitoring. Weather data is viewable from the main unit or a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth connectivity. The Smart App is available for iOS or Android operating systems. Add multiple devices so everyone in the family gets weather information on their smartphone or tablet. The Oregon Scientific Thermo-Hygro Temperature and Humidity Monitor displays outdoor temperature and humidity with trends (up to 5 wireless sensors), indoor temperature and humidity with trends, and 12-hour+ forecast with pressure trends. The LED backlight ensures good visibility, while the Ice Alert keeps you on top of frigid conditions. This Bluetooth-enabled weather monitor from Oregon Scientific has a 7-day data logger built into the main unit and it stores daily high/low memory for indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity. The app includes a historical graph to show you the past 7 days of barometric pressure and indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity. Weather data is transmitted to your mobile device from up to 150 feet away. The main display uses 2 AA batteries and the wireless temperature/humidity sensor uses 1 AA battery (not included).
Manufacturer model #: RAR213HG.
- Weather data is viewable from the main unit or a smart device via Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Outdoor temperature and humidity with trends
- Indoor temperature and humidity with trends
- Add multiple smart devices so everyone in the family gets weather info
- Smart App is available for iOS and Android operating systems
- 7-day data logger built into main display unit
- Transmission range of up to 150 feet
- 12-hour+ weather forecast with pressure trends
- Ice Alert
- LED backlight
Web ID: 1410151603