The Oregon Scientific® Weather@Home Bluetooth®-Enabled Weather Station is a new frontier in weather technology. Weather data is viewable from the main unit or a tablet or smartphone using Bluetooth Smart connectivity. The Smart App is available in iOS or Android operating systems; add multiple devices to your home weather station to keep the whole family informed. This Bluetooth weather center displays outdoor temperature and humidity with trends (up to 5 wireless sensors), indoor temperature and humidity with trends, and 12-hour+ forecast with pressure trends and barometric pressure readings. The LED backlight ensures good visibility, while the Ice Alert and weather warning messages for Heat, Wind, Storm, Fog, and Frost keep you abreast of weather conditions. This Bluetooth-enabled weather station from Oregon Scientific boasts a 7-day data logger built into the main unit and a daily high/low memory for indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity. The app features a historical graph showing the past 7 days of barometric pressure and indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity. Weather data can be displayed on your mobile device from up to 150 feet away. The main display uses 3 AA batteries and the wireless temperature/humidity sensor uses 1 AA battery (not included).
Manufacturer model #: BAR218HG.
- Weather data viewable from main unit or smart device via Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Weather warning messages for: Heat, Wind, Storm, Fog, and Frost
- Outdoor temperature and humidity with trends (up to 5 wireless sensors)
- Indoor temperature and humidity with trends
- Daily high/low memory for indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity
- Smart App available in iOS and Android operating systems
- 7-day data logger built into main display unit
- Transmission range up to 150 feet
- 12-hour+ weather forecast with pressure trends
- Ice Alert
- Moon phase
- LED backlight
Web ID: 1410151608