Monitor conditions of your environment with the accuracy of the Oregon Scientific® Ultra Precision Professional Weather System. Move beyond amateur backyard stations to the performance of this NIST-certified command center. This weather station gathers and uploads detailed data straight to your computer. Remote sensors are connected to a solar battery box by wire, and then data is wirelessly transmitted to console. Capable of transmitting data from 1,000 feet away, the Ultra Precision Professional Weather System makes it easy to gather weather data in difficult terrain and to monitor microclimates for crop management. Customizable recording interval settings allow you to capture and store information for use in research. Dimensions: 15.4 lbs. 25.5" x 20" x 10".
Manufacturer model #: 7-34811-71129-8.
- Wireless remote sensors meet NIST pro standards
- Weather forecast and barometer
- Monitors outdoor and indoor temperatures and humidity
- Monitors wind speed and direction
- Measures rainfall
- Includes atomic clock
- Tracks sunrise/sunset times and moon phases
- Displays history up to 24 days
- Logs data up to 3 years
- Remote sensors have 1,000-foot transmission range
- USB connection to PC
Web ID: 1308081445