Stay prepared in any condition with the Oregon Scientific® Emergency Portable Weather Radio. This portable emergency radio monitors US Emergency All Hazards and Emergency Alert System (EAS) weather bulletins, warnings, and forecasts. This portable radio receives all National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association (NOAA®) reports, providing available emergency advisories on tornadoes, severe thunderstorms, floods, evacuations, civil danger warnings, and more. Select Specific Area Message Encoding (SAME) state or country codes to receive broadcasts from up to 6 different areas. The automatic alert system triggers the radio speaker and audible-visual alert in the case of life-threatening conditions. Stay protected everywhere you go with the Oregon Scientific Emergency Portable Weather Radio.
Manufacturer model #: WR601N.
- Emergency portable weather radio for boating, camping, traveling, and more
- Monitors US Emergency All Hazards
- Emergency Alert System (EAS) weather bulletins, warnings, and forecasts
- Receives all National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association (NOAA) reports
- Flexible programming with SAME state or county codes
- Audio alarm sounds and visual alert signals when alerts are issued
- 4 levels of messages: Statement, Watch, Warning, and Test
- Non-volatile memory function saves settings after power loss
Web ID: 1410151646