Designed to deliver lures and heavy sinkers far past the breakers, the Offshore Angler™ Ocean Master® Surf Spinning Rod has balance, leverage, accuracy, and the raw power to battle hard fighting saltwater fish. The Ocean Master surf rod is crafted from a rugged, 2-piece graphite/glass composite blank that offers the optimal combination of lightweight and instant flex recovery. The blank is constructed with Carbon Coil Technology™, an advanced construction process that creates a double-helix configuration of materials for structural reinforcement. Double-wrapped Fuji aluminum oxide guides hold up to rugged shore fishing, and minimize line friction to propel baits out to the horizon. A Fuji heavy-duty gunsmoke, cushioned-hood reel seat fastens reel securely. The Ocean Master Surf Spinning Rod features an X-wrap, rubber over EVA handle for improved handling in wet conditions.
- Provides leverage, and raw power
- 2-piece graphite/glass composite blank
- Constructed with Carbon Coil Technology
- Double-wrapped Fuji aluminum oxide guides
- Fuji heavy-duty reel seat with cushioned hood
- X-wrap, rubber over EVA handles
Web ID: 180782