For jigging up monster grouper, halibut, roosterfish, and the like, a quality lever drag reel offers your best shot at success. And within this class of reels, you'll find our Offshore Angler® Ocean Master® Lever Drag Jigging Reel to be a real game changer. Every aspect of its construction is geared to support your quest for a trophy. We've crafted a standout lever drag system that utilizes an oversized carbon fiber disc built to handle the stress of long runs and deep dives, with the instant adjustability needed to apply the correct pressure at every stage of the fight. The frame and side covers are super-tough, lightweight T6001 machined aluminum, fully hard-anodized to protect against corrosion and providing a solid, flex-free foundation for your toughest battles; the spool itself is forged from T6061 aluminum and supported by 8 double-shielded, stainless steel ball bearings plus a Powerlock™ instant anti-reverse bearing. The limitless strength of stainless steel is a recurring theme in this reel; both the main gear and crankshaft, as well as the reel foot are solid stainless, for unrelenting power at every turn. We've equipped this beast of a reel with an oversized, offset crank handle and no-slip EVA knob to provide maximum leverage when you need it most. Built like a tank yet lighter than most reels in its class, the Offshore Angler Ocean Master Lever Drag Jigging Reel comes to your favorite rod ready for a good brawl or two.
- Standout lever drag system for targeting big fish
- Oversized carbon fiber drag disc
- Instant drag adjustability for superior efficiency
- Hard-anodized, T6001 machined aluminum frame and side covers
- Forged T6061 aluminum
- 8 double-shielded, stainless steel ball bearings
- Powerlock™ instant anti-reverse bearing
- Stainless steel main gear and crankshaft
- Stainless steel reel foot
- Oversized, offset crank handle with EVA knob
- An absolute beast of a reel for deep water jigging!
Web ID: 2294400