For jigging up monster grouper, halibut, roosterfish, and the like, our Offshore Angler® Ocean Master® Jigging Combo offers your best shot at success. It pairs a quality lever drag reel with a high-performance rod, to amply support your quest for a trophy.
Our Ocean Master Lever Drag Jigging Reel is an absolute beast of a reel, built like a tank yet lighter than most reels in its class. Its instantly-adjustable lever drag system utilizes an oversized carbon fiber disc built to handle the stress of long runs and deep dives. The frame and side covers are anodized T6001 machined aluminum, with a forged T6061 aluminum spool. The 9-bearing (8+1) system features 8 double-shielded, stainless steel ball bearings plus Powerlock™ instant anti-reverse. Stainless steel main gear, shaft, and reel foot; oversized, offset crank handle with non-slip EVA knob for maximum leverage.
You'll find our Ocean Master Freestyle Jigging Rod light, sensitive, and brutally strong. It's built using proprietary Carbon Coil Technology™, which strengthens the IM7 graphite blank via a unique double-helix carbon wrap. Top-line componentry includes Fuji aluminum-oxide guides, Fuji reel seat, X-Wrap shrink tube foregrip for a secure hold in tough conditions, and a rubber gimbal butt for use with or without a fighting belt.
- Instant-adjust lever drag system for targeting big fish
- Oversized carbon fiber drag disc
- Instant drag adjustability for superior efficiency
- Hard-anodized, T6001 machined aluminum frame and side covers
- Forged T6061 aluminum
- 8 double-shielded, stainless steel ball bearings
- Powerlock™ instant anti-reverse bearing
- Stainless steel main gear and crankshaft
- Stainless steel reel foot
- Oversized, offset crank handle with EVA knob
- Lightweight, sensitive, brutally strong
- IM7 graphite blank
- Revolutionary Carbon Coil Technology
- Fuji aluminum-oxide guides
- Fuji graphite reel seat
- X-Wrap shrink tube foregrip
- Rubber gimbal butt
Web ID: 6954