Get the touch and control you need for fishing live bait with our Offshore Angler® High Tide Spinning Reel. Flip a switch and the rear drag engages, allowing you to free-spool or release line under light tension with the bail closed; flip the switch again, and you're back to straight front drag for setting the hook and fighting the fish. Both the front and rear drag systems feature infinite adjustment; rear max drag is 11 lbs., front max drag is 39 lbs. The Offshore Angler High Tide Reel is designed to tackle big fish in both fresh- and saltwater, with its super-strong, waterproof graphite frame and rotor, double-anodized machined aluminum spool, stainless steel bail wire, and hard-plated oversized line roller. Inside, a rugged zinc alloy drive gear, brass pinion gear, and stainless steel main shaft are driven by powerful worm gear oscillation and supported by a smooth-running 6-bearing system featuring double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings plus instant anti-reverse. Stainless steel/TPFE drag stacks offer the precision and power needed to subdue any quarry; diecast aluminum handle with oversized knob for leverage. Gear ratio: 4.9:1.
- Superior control for live bait fishing
- Dual drag system with instant engagement
- Rear drag for free-spooling or tensioned line release with bail closed
- Front drag for hook setting and fighting the fish
- Simply flip a switch to engage
- Max drag: rear, 11 lbs.; front, 39 lbs.
- Built tough for big fish in fresh- or saltwater
- Strong, waterproof graphite frame and rotor
- Double-anodized machined aluminum spool
- Stainless steel bail wire with oversized line roller
- Zinc alloy drive gear
- Brass pinion gear
- Stainless steel main shaft
- Powerful worm gear oscillation
- 6-bearing system includes instant anti-reverse
- Double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Smooth stainless steel/TPFE drag stacks
- Diecast aluminum handle with oversized knob
- Gear ratio: 4.9:1
Click for product manual.
Web ID: 2315561