Oakley® Twoface™ Polarized Sunglasses double up on comfort and style while bringing you visionary technology worthy of the metal icons. Frames feature precision-formed aluminum lower orbitals with O Matter uppers. Glare-reducing HDPolarized lenses are made of Plutonite® to filter out every eye-chafing ray of UV. Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards. The Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise alignment so XYZ Optics® can maintain clarity all the way to the lens periphery where conventional lenses distort vision. Twoface is made to fit medium-sized faces. Made in USA.
- Premium HDPolarized lenses minimize harsh glare
- Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Frames feature precision-formed aluminum lower orbitals with O Matter uppers
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Designed to fit medium-sized faces
About your Oakley lenses:
- Black Iridium® combines an excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions with an iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Bronze is an excellent all-purpose lens with enhanced contrast for sunny conditions. Works best in medium to bright light (22% light transmission).
Web ID: 13042307215354