Boasting proven Oakley® performance in a pair of sunglasses specially engineered for young athletes, Turbine™ XS Polarized Sunglasses deliver top sunglasses technology to the next generation. HDPolarized® lenses filter 99% of reflected glare. Made of Plutonite®, the Turbine's lenses filter out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm, while special PRIZM™ lens technology fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. These Oakley sunglasses for kids are engineered for performance, with clean lines and a lightweight O Matter™ frame outfitted with Unobtainium® components and interchangeable icons. Oakley's proven Three-Point Fit design ensures a comfortable fit and exact optical alignment. It all adds up to a pair of sunglasses that meet Z87.1 standards for optical clarity and impact resistance.
Manufacturer style #: OJ9003.
- Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter 99% of reflected glare
- Plutonite lenses offer top UV protection, filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- PRIZM lens technology fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments
- O Matter stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Unobtainium earsocks and nose pads increase grip with perspiration for nonslip performance
- Specially engineered to fit youth faces
Designed to deliver ultra-precise color tuning for any environment. By fine-tuning individual wavelengths of color, PRIZM sharpens visual acuity to reveal nuances that would otherwise be missed by the naked eye.Prizm™ Deep Water: Improves color contrast, boosting green and reds to give you a better view of what's going on down below.
Web ID: 100000998