Oakley® Turbine™ Rotor Sunglasses are single lens, Turbine fit eye protection that hug and grip for active outdoor wear. These Oakley sports sunglasses come with High Definition Optics® for unmatched visual performance with impact resistance. The O Matter™ frame delivers super lightweight, stress-resistant durability and all-day comfort. A 3-Point Fit holds eyewear in precise optical alignment while you're active. Plutonite® lenses filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light for improved clarity and reduced eyestrain. Oakley Turbine Rotor Sunglasses for men offer extra protection with the widened view of rectangular lenses. Includes microfiber storage bag. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: OO9307-01.
- HDO® technologies for optics with impact resistance
- Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of harmful UV rays
- O Matter frame is super lightweight and stress-resistant
- Unobtainium insets offer grip through moisture
- 3-Point Fit holds eyewear in precise optical alignment
- Rectangular, extended lens coverage with sleek, wrap-around style
- Includes microfiber bag
Oakley Standard Issue (SI)Oakley Standard Issue is a dedicated division within Oakley, Inc. that is committed to serving the specific needs of the U.S. military, government, law enforcement, fire, and EMS professionals. Oakley's partnership with the U.S. Armed Forces began in the 1980s. The alliance was formed to develop new technologies that improve the safety, performance, and comfort of America's soldiers and safety professionals. Oakley's obsession with research and development continues to produce combat-ready equipment for those whose lives depend on their gear, and Oakley is honored to earn the respect of the world's best.
This passion has driven the creation of the Oakley SI line, offering unprecedented optical clarity and maintaining ultimate levels of protection. New generations of products are constantly developed at Oakley's research and production facility in Foothill Ranch, California. Each one of these innovations redefined the perception of performance eyewear. If our customers needed a technology not yet in existence, then we invented it.
About Oakley lenses:
- Black Iridium combines an excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions with an iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
Web ID: 179731