Oakley® Turbine™ Polarized Sunglasses have a wraparound style and a strong yet lightweight O Matter™ frame for nonstop performance for your workout or weekend. These Oakley sport sunglasses have a Three-Point Fit and Unobtainium® nose pads and ear socks to hold eyewear in precise alignment while eliminating pressure points. High Definition Optics® (HDO®) meet or exceed American National Standards Institute testing for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance, and HDPolarized® lenses filter 99% of reflected glare. Oakley Turbine Polarized Sunglasses have an edgy athletic vibe that looks great on the road or playing field. Includes microfiber storage case. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: OO9263.
- Wraparound style offers additional protection from wind and sun
- HDPolarized lenses filter 99% of reflected glare
- High Definition Optics provide razor-sharp vision at every angle
- O Matter stress-resistant frame is strong and flexible
- Unobtainium no-slip zones offer secure, comfortable fit
- Three-Point Fit holds eyewear in precise alignment
- Ideal for both sports and everyday wear
Oakley Standard Issue is a dedicated division within Oakley, Inc. that is committed to serving the specific needs of the U.S. military, government, law enforcement, fire, and EMS professionals. Oakley's partnership with the U.S. Armed Forces began in the 1980s. The alliance was formed to develop new technologies that improve the safety, performance, and comfort of America's soldiers and safety professionals. Oakley's obsession with research and development continues to produce combat-ready equipment for those whose lives depend on their gear, and Oakley is honored to earn the respect of the world's best.
This passion has driven the creation of the Oakley SI line, offering unprecedented optical clarity and maintaining ultimate levels of protection. New generations of products are constantly developed at Oakley's research and production facility in Foothill Ranch, California. Each one of these innovations redefined the perception of performance eyewear. If customers needed a technology not yet in existence, then Oakley invented it.
About your Under Armour lenses:
- Multiflection™ lens coatings (available on select styles with mirror lenses) eliminate visual obstructions by repelling water and resisting scratching, smudging, and staining.
- Prizm™ Technology: Designed to deliver ultra-precise color tuning for any environment. By fine-tuning individual wavelengths of color, PRIZM sharpens visual acuity to reveal nuances that would otherwise be missed by the naked eye.
- Prizm™ Deep Water: Improves color contrast, boosting greens and reds to give you a better view of what's going on down below.
- Prizm™ Shallow Water: Enhanced contrast and optimized depth perception to bring the hook to the fish.
Web ID: 2227967